| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kure in May is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 138.9mm (5.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Kure May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kure, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kure: