| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kure in March is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 98.5mm (3.9in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Kure March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kure, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kure: