| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kure in June is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat soggy. A hearty 258.4mm (10.2in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Kure June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kure, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kure: