| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kure in April is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 149.6mm (5.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Kure April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kure, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kure: